Why join? Member benefits, tailored to you:
Membership means savings on essential job information, advice, CPD and tools you need to have a successful career.
Boost your chances of career success
Joining the BDA will increase your chances of career success by:
- providing the tools you need to make the most of your career
- giving you professional advice
- allowing you to access world renowned publications, including the BDJ and BDA News.
Deliver first-class patient care
Joining the BDA will help you deliver first-class patient care by:
- building your knowledge and expertise by using our patient communication tools
- hearing from all the expert speakers at BDA events.
Making CPD easier
Joining the BDA will help you make CPD easier by:
- giving you CPD points by reading articles in the BDJ and BDA News and attending BDA events and Branch and Section meetings.
- keeping everything in order with the BDA’s CPD Planner.
Gain a valuable network of contacts
Joining the BDA will help you gain a valuable network of contacts by:
- sharing handy technical tips
- finding your ideal business partner by accessing BDA Communities online
- attending Branch and Section meetings or getting involved in a BDA committee.
Joining the BDA will help you stay protected by:
- allowing you peace of mind, as the BDA offers representation as a trade union
- delivering expert advice on associate agreements following a regulated code of practice.
Value for money
Joining the BDA will save you money by:
- enjoying preferential rates negotiated on your behalf with our BDA Advantage partners
- receiving real savings on goods and services from income protection and critical illness cover with BDA Plus to professional telephone answering services.
"I feel protected knowing the BDA are there to help me if I have any difficulties throughout my career."
Maha Hashim, BDA member
"I value the fantastic support such as information on education, updates from the journals and general information like sorting your finances and buying and selling practices."
Sunday Samuel, Dental Associate, London and Birmingham
If you’re ready to join now please make sure you have your GDC number, your email address, and your bank or credit card details at the ready.
| Join Now|