POSTPONED - CDS Group Northern Ireland Division
To book a place on an event you must be logged into the website
If you do not have a BDA website ID, please click here
Email a friend
Email these event details to a friend
Annual study day
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
* If booking two or more people, please use the
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF TUESDAY 17 MARCH 2020 WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT CHEQUE BOOKINGS OR POSTAL BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
|Date ||Friday 11 September 2020|
|Venue||Linen Mill Suite, Dunadry Inn, Antrim, Northern Ireland BT41 2HA|
09:30 Diabetes and Dentistry
11:00 Diabetes and New Treatment Technologies
12:00 Stress in Dentistry
12:30 Ben Fund
14:00 Outline of Oral B products
14:15 Oral Cancer
|Group / Division ||CDS / Northern Ireland |
BDA member £40
*Please note, if you are a FD/VDP or Undergraduate student please use the booking form or call us on 0207 563 4590 to make your booking, as you cannot book online.
Lunch will be provided in the cost of the day along with refreshments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific dietary requirements.
|CPD||4 hours and 45 minutes |
- To update knowledge on diabetes, new treatment technologies and implications of diabetes in dental care
- Improve awareness of stress in dentistry and its management
- To improve awareness of the Benevolent Fund
- Deepen knowledge of oral cancer and its management
- Update on new dental products.
By the end of the sessions participants should be able to;
- Have more confidence in managing the diabetic patient
- Be more aware of signs of stress within the profession and its management
- Recognise malignant and pre-malignant oral lesions, know when to refer and have a deeper knowledge of such lesions
- Apply the use of new products to the management of patients.
|Learning content||Several lecture with the opportunity to interact and ask questions to the speakers|
|Development outcomes|| C and D|
|How to book|
Three ways to book:
Online - individual bookings only
Login to the BDA website first.
Then use the pink 'Register' button at the top right of this page.
Please note: If you have a GDC number you can use the online system. You do not need to be a BDA member.
If you do not already have a BDA website username and password, fill in the form and we'll set you up with a username and temporary password.
If booking online, please email us any dietary requirements.
to make your booking.
By booking form - email / post
Call the Events team on 020 7563 4590 to book over the phone (open Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00).
For registration queries email us at email@example.com.
Full terms and conditions (including cancellation policy)